Friday, July 3, 2009

Livin' La Vida Loca!!!!!


Yes...it's true.......Sadly, I suck at blogging!!!! I have really neglected my page. Life's been a bit crazy lately...... let's see what's been going on........
I am crazy busy with school, Justin has been gone working alot. Dylan is just loving summer & life in Utah, he seems to have adjusted well to the move. There have been so many things going on I think I'll just catch you up on the most recent events.
Ashley and Jordan got married last Friday in the Salt Lake Temple. She looked so beautiful...everything went really well, even though it rained, it was great!!! I will post some wedding pics soon.
Cassie's baby Kyler is due almost any day now, I am so excited to meet my grandbaby.
Tony's busy working, he seems to be doing well. He will be coming out with his girlfriend Ashley next month sometime. We've missed him.
There are still lots of summer birthdays to celebrate, another Wedding, and another baby due soon !!! This summer is amazingly busy, but it's been alot of fun, lots of exciting things going on in our crazy life!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear Ashley's wedding went well. I tried sending sunshine your way, I promise! I'm very excited to see wedding pics. Post pics when Cassie has her baby, as well!
    Is the other baby you mentioned Sally's? I can't believe she's about ready to have another little one - brave mom! I hope school is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much going on! Wow! Sounds like you're keeping up with it all rather well though. I am also excited to see pictures!! :) Weddings and babies...what could be better?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture of Tony and his girlfriend! She looks like she will fit right in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you still need to come and visit me and mike one of these days when life slows down :)

    ReplyDelete