Friday, January 2, 2009

OMH....I'm Blogging...I'm Blogging.....

Yeah....so....I made a resolution (one of many I am sure to break by Monday) to be better at keeping in touch with our friends and families and since we live so far away I thought this would be a good way.

I also thought this might then encourage/force me to take more pictures....maybe......okay...probably not!!!!!

I will in no way....not even close....(no expectations should even be attempted here as sadly, I am completely inadequate in all things requiring talent in any way)... be able to keep up with my Sisters In law...yes all of them....who are all extremely talented and crafty and take millions of pics of their cute kids.....okay... so yeah......this Blog will probably suck.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaa Lisa! It looks great! Man I wish you guys lived closer, maybe you'll want to when your a Grandma! :) Dylan is such a cute little man!

    ReplyDelete